DLN-series adapters provide an easy way to connect a variety of sensors and hardware devices to a personal computer. With a wide range of ready-to-use software and open source examples you will quickly become familiar with these adapters and achieve all your goals. At dlnware.com web site you can find all the necessary documentation about DLN-series USB to I2C, SPI and GPIO adapters and communicate with other developers from the community.
Main reasons to use DLN-series adapters:
- Hundreds of ready to use programs and open source examples for getting you up and running with your new hardware.
- Huge development community including scientists, hardware and software engineers from different companies and educational institutions.
- These adapters have different form factors functionality and price ranges, but they all use the same software application programming interface and are easily interchangeable.
- The System-on-Chip (SoC) solution is available. You can purchase the preprogrammed microcontrollers and embed them directly into your hardware.
- Asynchronous and even-driven interfaces to increase data flow performance and reduce resource consuming.