U2C_RESULT U2C_SetSingleIoDirection( HANDLE hDevice, ULONG IoNumber, BOOL bOutput );
The U2C_SetSingleIoDirection() function configures input/output direction of the specified GPIO pin.
Handle to the U2C-12 device.
The number of the GPIO pin to change direction:
- Numbers 0..7 correspond to Port A pins 0..7
- Numbers 8..15 correspond to Port B pins 0..7
- Number 16..23 correspond to Port C pins 0..7
The direction of the GPIO pin:
- bOutput = TRUE configures the GPIO pin for output
- bOutput = FALSE configures the GPIO pin for input
The GPIO pin direction was successfully modified.
U2C-12 device referenced by hDevice handle was not found.
IoNumber is out of range.